Do you suffer from headaches, neck or back pain, muscle aches, joint pain or stiffness, fibromyalgia, or any other chronic pain or stiffness? Have other treatments failed to give you relief? If so, let me introduce you to craniosacral therapy.
Craniosacral therapy is a powerful way to restore the energy balance and flow in your body, by helping the body to release restrictions in your connective tissue (fascia, tendons, ligaments) created by injuries, overworked muscles, emotional and mental stresses, poor posture and body mechanics, infections, and many illnesses.
Releasing these restrictions improves blood and lymph flow, nerve conduction, and energy flow.
You experience, less pain, greater energy, improved emotional and mental well being, as well as less vulnerability to disease and greater ability to recover from them.
By the end of your session you will feel rejuvenated. Each session continues to work its magic on your body for the next few days. You may be aware of these changes as they unfold.
Craniosacral therapy is gentle and safe for people of all ages, including pregnant women, infants, children, and the elderly who are inherently more sensitive to touch.
Conditions that Craniosacral Therapy Can Help
Craniosacral therapy supports the healing process no matter what the condition, whether acute or chronic. It is particularly effective with:
- Headaches of all types
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Sprains of any joint
- Whiplash injuries
- Joint pain and stiffness
- and many more (see below)
To Make An Appointment
Please call me at (360) 890-2715
or email me at email@example.com
My office is located downtown Olympia. For more information, please click on fees/location.
Want To Know More About Craniosacral Therapy?
Below is a list of blogs I’ve written on craniosacral therapy to help you to better understand it..
- Craniosacral Therapy in a Nutshell
- Goal & Effects
- Who Benefits from Craniosacral Therapy?
- The Craniosacral Experience
History and Theoretical Underpinning
- Osteopathy: The Cradle of Craniosacral Therapy
- The Craniosacral System
- Our Skull Bones Shift Due To Both External & Internal Forces
- The Meninges: The Key To Understanding Our Well-Being
- The Three-Layered Meningeal System
- Why Cerebrospinal Fluid Flow Is Crucial To Our Health
- The Twelve Cranial Nerves, Their Function, And How Their Compression Or Distortion Can Cause Varied Symptoms
- Tension Around Your Spine Can Cause Your Spinal Nerves to Flare Up – And Cause Pain And Dysfunction
- Connective Tissue: The Body’s Binding Agent
- Keeping Your Connective Tissue Free Of Restrictions Is Very Important
Childbirth and Pediatrics
Here are some posts on how craniosacral therapy can promote a healthy pregnancy, improve the process of labor, and help with the recovery from birth.
Other posts help you to understand the baby’s side of the story. They also show how caniosacral therapy can promote the healthy development of infants and toddlers.
- Supporting Mom During Pregnancy
- Supporting the Developing Baby
- Helping Mom Relax During Labor
- Easing the Baby’s Transition During Labor & Delivery
- Promoting Healthy Breastfeeding
- Restoring Mom’s Body Postpartum and Relieving Associated Pain
- Infant Health and Development
- Sensory Processing Disorder in Children or Adults
- Craniosacral Therapy Promotes Toddler Development
- Benign Childhood Seizures — Truly Unprovoked?
- Club Foot
Application of Craniosacral Therapy to Specific Conditions
Craniosacral therapy can help with a wide variety of conditions. Some posts about specific conditions are:
- Whiplash Injuries
- Tension Headaches
- Cluster Headaches
- Migraine Headaches
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Dystonia (Muscle Tone Disorder)
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- TMJ Pain & Dysfunction
- Sprains & Strains of Joints
- Neck Pain
- Difficulty Breathing (Dyspnea)
- Wrist Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Nerve Pain/Entrapment
- Pain After Surgery
- Vibrant Health For The Elderly
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak
Application to Pets & Farm Animals
There’s no doubt that animals benefit from craniosacral therapy just a humans do. Moreover, they are so receptive to this therapy that they will actually seek out more of it.
- Pets or Farm Animals
- Gentle Leader Dog Leash — Potential Health Risks
- Strokes in Dogs
- Incessant Scratching in Dogs and Cats